Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Quattro de Mayo 2021 for fresh articles!
Below is an updated cancellation policy for the rescheduled QDM 2020.
If you cancel before August 1, 2020, there are three options:
- A full refund can be requested.
- If you still want to receive your swag, you can pick it up in person at the next Chapter event, currently scheduled for July 9, 2020 and get a $50 refund.
- Or, we can mail the swag to the address we have on file and you'll get a $30 refund. Please email us your preference.
After July 31, 2020:
- Prior to August 13, 2020 a $25 fee will be charged for all cancellations. This will be deducted from your refund. All refunds will be disbursed after the event is completed.
- As of August 13 (two-weeks before the event) NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations. This includes no-shows.
If circumstances (i.e., acts of God or nature) force the cancellation of all or part of this event, the event coordinators reserve the right to retain a portion of the registration fees to satisfy obligations stemming from fixed and/or unrecoverable event costs.