Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Quattro de Mayo 2020 for fresh articles!
A Grand Tour
A Grand Tour, not The Grand Tour. Take in some beautiful sights, such as Richard Russell Scenic By-way and Brasstown Bald (the highest point in Georgia). We'll head over to Blairsville for lunch and take some more curvy roads back to Helen for a couple of karting sessions at Alpine Extreme Speed. Then, we'll head back to Unicoi lodge with plenty of time to spare before dinner.
- Group Leader: Eric King, 2011 Audi A4 Avant
- Pace: Moderate, Some cruising. Mostly curves
- Staging Location: Upper
- Staging Time: 10:30 am
- Departure Time: 10:45 am
- Distance: 72 miles | Duration: 3.5 hours
- Lunch Location: Blairsville, Ga
- Points of Interest: Alpine Extreme Speed karting, Brasstown Bald
- Radio Channel: 17-10
Who is on this drive?
- Ashley Zartner - Tail
- David Bloom
- Eric King - Leader
- Jay Maveety