Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Quattro de Mayo 2021 for fresh articles!
History, Pottery and a Little Wine on the Side
Scenic drive to two historic spots in the area for tours, a stop at a pottery museum and store, and a delicious lunch in Clarkesville. All that and a stop at a local winery in the afternoon await you on this fantastic drive. The focus is on destinations and scenery but there are some nice roads as well. The drive will only be about 48 miles (1+ hours driving time) but with stops this will be a full day of fun!
- Group Leader: Susan Monk, 2016 Audi TTS
- Pace: Casual, A few curves. Mostly cruising
- Staging Location: Upper
- Staging Time: 9:00 am
- Departure Time: 9:15 am
- Distance: 47 miles | Duration: 7 hours
- Lunch Location: Copper Pot
- Points of Interest: Educational Stop(s), Includes walking around, shopping, etc, Hardman Farm State Historic Site, Folk Pottery Museum of NE Georgia, Mauldin House and Gardens
- Radio Channel: 17-3
Who is on this drive?
- Bud Dannemiller - Tail
- Guy Bedette
- John Moore
- Nancy Gaul
- Susan Monk - Leader
- Ted Dannemiller
- Tim Thorman
- Vincent Scorsone