Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Quattro de Mayo 2020 for fresh articles!
Waterfalls, Wineries, Wheels, and Winding Roads
We'll explore two of North Georgia's most beautiful and accessible waterfalls, lunch at Hawg Wild BBQ, visit the Miles Through Time Auto Museum, and finish the day with a tasting at Ce Nita Vineyards.
- Group Leader: Philip Monk, 2016 Audi TTS
- Pace: Moderate, A few curves. Mostly cruising
- Staging Location: Upper
- Staging Time: 8:30 am
- Departure Time: 8:45 am
- Distance: 112 miles | Duration: 8 hours (2.75 hours drive time)
- Lunch Location: Hawg Wild BBQ, Clarkesville, GA
- Points of Interest: Scenic Stops, Anna Ruby Falls, Toccoa Falls, Miles Through Time Auto Museum, Ce Nita Vineyards
- Radio Channel: 17-2
Sorry, this drive is full!
If someone changes their mind and registers for another Friday drive, a slot will open up. But it may be a good idea to register for another drive in the mean time.
Who is on this drive?
- Bob Horne
- Deborah Kim
- Divanny Pena
- Gerald Simms
- Guy Bedette
- Jacob Zeitz
- John Moore
- John Patterson - Tail
- Jorge Hernandez
- Nancy Gaul
- Philip Monk - Leader
- Tim Mays